2/4/08

Let The Swappin' Begin!
















Thanks (you know who you are) for joining in the fun!! I just finished the last of the emails (whew!) and everybody has been assigned! I still need info from Allison, Brynn, and Jen. If you wouldn't mind shooting me an email, I'll send you one back with your swapping buddy.

If you still want to join in the swap, send me an email and I'll try to pair you up with someone else if I can.

Feel free to send me pictures of your creations - nobody knows who has their own name (except myself, of course, silly) so it won't matter if we see apron pictures! I'm DYING to see what everyone else comes up with!

HERE is the link to get to the Apron Swap Details. Have Fun!


2 comments:

matt and brynnzie said...

Abby, I sent my info on Saturday, but just resent it again. Let me know if it gets to you, thanks. brynnzie@hotmail.com

Brynn

Allison said...

Abby, I sent two emails but it sounds like you never got either one! I'll try again right now, but here's my email in case you don't get it.
chanfamily(at)byu(dot)net

Thanks! Bought, washed, dried and ironed my fabric today! Yipee!!